The team currently has 50+ certified engineers with expertise in Sales, Service, Marketing, Experience, and Analytics Cloud. The company has the status of Salesforce Gold Consulting partner. We host internal dev2dev sessions to discuss new development approaches and the most important changes on the platform. Some of our engineers are regular speakers at the events held by the Salesforce developer community. We also provide an opportunity to obtain international certification at the expense of the company! In most of our projects, we apply modern software development practices, such as Salesforce DX, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
157a Piotrkowska street
apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply .
What will you be responsible for?
- Work with Salesforce cloud solutions: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Analytics Cloud;
- Building business processes;
- Salesforce platform administration;
- Managing data operations data migration from other systems;
- Requirements gathering and analysis;
- Participation in communications with customers and internal team meetings;
- Preparation of reports.
What skills should you have?
- 4+ years experience in Salesforce administration;
- Experience with data migration and ETL tools;
- Knowledge of App Exchange packages (Conga Composer, Docusign, FormStack, etc.);
- English level not lower than Pre-Intermediate.
- Experience with CPQ, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, or Pardot;
- Knowledge of Apex and Visual Force / Lightning / LWC, REST API / SOAP API;
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201 or ADM211) or Consultant certification (specializing in one of the Salesforce Clouds).
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing
Apply for position: