iTechArt has been building its expertise in software testing for more than 14 years. We partner with ambitious startups and giant companies from the USA and Europe across various domains, i.e., FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce. iTechArt has five testing departments and 350+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. More than 50% of the team are Senior QA automation engineers. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies.
Senior QA Engineer
157a Piotrkowska street
apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply .
What will you be responsible for?
- Functional and non-functional testing: web, mobile; UI testing; API/web services; consistent work with databases;
- Various bug tracking systems and documentation: test plans, testing strategies, checklists, test cases, use cases;
- Continuous communication with customers and the team: participation in demo sessions and project meetings, consultations with the customer on the choice of testing tools and approaches to testing the project;
- Project requirements and layouts: elaborated work with requirements; testing to detect inconsistencies, contradictory requirements, and defects in design;
- If desired, participation in test automation and cooperation with the test automation team (Gherkin, Selenium are used; preparation of manual tests for further automation);
- In the future – mentoring newcomers and sharing experience with the team.
What skills should you have?
- 4+ years of experience in testing web and/or mobile applications;
- Your English level is not lower than Intermediate;
- You understand the nuances of working with different types of test documents;
- You are familiar with project estimation techniques and have experience using Agile methodologies;
- You have experience working with databases and know SQL;
- You have experience in testing web services.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing
Apply for position: