iTechArt has been building its expertise in software testing for more than 15 years. We partner with ambitious startups and giant companies from the USA and Europe across various domains, i.e., FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce. iTechArt has five testing departments and 350+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. More than 50% of the team are Senior QA engineers. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies.
157a Piotrkowska street
apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply .
What will you be responsible for?
- Formation of a new resource pool from scratch (or growing the existing one);
- Participation in interviews and making hiring decisions;
- Onboarding, mentoring, setting goals and creating individual development plans, conducting performance reviews;
- Team motivation;
- Participation in pre-sales: analysis and evaluation of projects, preparation solutions, and proposals.
- Development of a QA strategy and plan.
What skills should you have?
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS, API;
- Strong commitment to best practices in QA and AQA, including modern Continuous Integration (CI) processes and automating everything vision;
- Experience in gathering customer testing requirements and making project-level technical scoping and prioritization decisions;
- Knowledge and understanding of "agile" development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in managing a team, onboarding new team members, and mentoring;
- Client-focusing and ability to communicate effectively with customers;
- English level not lower than Intermediate with the ability to express yourself confidently and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing
Apply for position: