iTechArt has been building its expertise in software testing for more than 15 years. We partner with ambitious startups and giant companies from the USA and Europe across various domains, i.e., FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce. iTechArt has five testing departments and 350+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. More than 50% of the team are Senior QA engineers. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies.
Middle QA Automation Engineer
apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply .
What will you be responsible for?
- Creation of new frameworks, decision making regarding their architecture; writing scripts for existing frameworks;
- Regular communication in English with customers: participation in demo sessions and project meetings, consulting on the tools and approaches to use for test automation in the projects;
- Close collaboration with the development team;
- In the long term – mentoring newcomers and sharing experience with the team.
- Test automation tools and frameworks: Selenium, Cucumber, SpecFlow, MSTest, MS Visual Studio, JUnit, TestNG, Serenity, Appium, Protractor, Jasmine, Cypress, Jest, Mocha
- Continuous Integration Systems: MS Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, TeamCity, Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins, CruiseControl
- Test management systems: TestLink, TestRail, Quality Center, TFS
- Bug tracking systems: Jira, Trello
- Task tracking systems: Jira, TFS
- Databases: MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Hadoop
- Web services: REST, SOAP
What skills should you have?
- 2+ years experience in QA automation;
- Proficiency in English (English language level not lower than Intermediate);
- Experience with automation framework development and building automation solutions;
- Familiarity with project estimation techniques and hands-on experience with Agile methodologies.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing
Apply for position: