iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients achieve top ratings and expand their user base worldwide. We prioritize continuous development and progress — we’ve quickly scaled to 3,500+ people and won prestigious awards such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co — and we’re continuing to grow.
Middle Project Manager
157a Piotrkowska street
apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply .
What will you be responsible for?
- Support the team through various stages of development and growth
- Mediate discussions between the team and product & management teams
- Act as key decision maker and remove obstacles
- Conduct Scrum events & act as key advisor on all things Agile
- Communicate client updates on a daily basis
What skills should you have?
- Minimum B2 level of English
- 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Scrum methodology prefered
- Experience in problem solving and risk management
- Strong team communication, reporting & monitoring skills
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing
Apply for position: