Frontend is one of the main focuses of the company's web development services. We've been developing frontend solutions for 10+ years, gaining profound expertise and growing into the frontend dev community. The company is expanding its dream team by hiring frontend and full-stack experts ready to get on non-trivial tasks! We write real code and use modern technology stack, such as React.js, Angular, and Vue.js. We often combine Node.js backend and the mobile version of React Native in our projects. The credo of the frontend developers team is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where frontend developers discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools. As we are growing and launching new projects, we welcome new Middle Frontend developers into the team.
Middle Front-end Developer
SPACES, Gedimino Avenue 44a
apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply .
What will you be responsible for?
- Analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning, and architecture design;
- New feature development, refactoring, and redesign of existing features;
- Writing the tests; Discussion of design solutions directly with customers;
- Participation in code review;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing at dev2dev, and internal/external meetups.
What skills should you have?
- HTML, CSS, and CSS preprocessors (Sass / Less);
- Practical experience with React.js / Angular / Vue.js and want to learn new frameworks and libraries;
- You are familiar with the Gulp / Grunt compilers, as well as Webpack (desirable);
- Knowledge of Relay / GraphQL and Redux / Flux is a nice-to-have;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Your English level is not lower than pre-intermediate, and you want to improve it.
- Node.js expertise;
- Experience working with RDBMS;
- Experience working with MongoDB.
Apply for position: