iTechArt has over 15 years of expertise building dynamic software solutions in software testing. We work with ambitious American and European startups in a variety of areas: Fintech, proptech, adtech, healthtech and e-commerce. We’re united by our desire to solve complex tasks, often creating code from scratch to create a live product. Joining our team means joining an expert community focused on growth and development.
Middle Data Science Developer
16/20 Skierniewicka street
apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply .
What will you be responsible for?
- ML systems design, development, and deployment
- Data collection & control of labeling processes
- Establishment and maintenance of MLOps workflows
- Exploratory data analysis and visualization
- Developing and testing hypotheses
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers
What skills should you have?
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with NLP, computer vision, time series analysis, or other ML subdomains
- Solid understanding of classical ML
- Experience with Python
- Experience working with Pandas, Jupyter, Matplotlib, or similar tools
- At least a B1 level of English
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing
Apply for position: