iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients achieve top ratings and expand their user base worldwide. We prioritize continuous development and progress — we’ve quickly scaled to 3,500+ people and won prestigious awards such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co — and we’re continuing to grow.
Middle Business Analyst
apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply .
What will you be responsible for?
- Active involvement at all stages of project development, including pre-sales activities
- Communication with customers and project team members at all stages of the project life cycle
- Analyze and document project requirements, manage changing requirements in software development
- Create prototypes and mockups
What skills should you have?
- 2+ year of experience as Business Analyst in the IT sector
- Minimum B2 level of English
- Passionate about excelling in the business analyst career
- Experience in creating project documentation, including requirements, specifications, and mockups
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to comprehend and persuade
- Expertise in one of the sectors: Healthcare, Finance, or other
- Technical breadth
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing
Apply for position: