Frontend is one of the main focuses of the company's web development services. We've been developing frontend solutions for 19+ years, gaining profound expertise and growing into the frontend dev community. The company is expanding its dream team by hiring frontend and full-stack experts ready to get on non-trivial tasks! We write real code and use modern technology stack, such as React.js, Angular, and Vue.js. We often combine the Node.js backend and mobile version of React Native in our projects. The credo of the frontend developers team is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where frontend developers discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools.
Junior Front-end Developer
157a Piotrkowska street
apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply . apply .
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions and work plans, and development of the project architecture;
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions;
- Direct communication with customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- Participation in code reviews;
- Writing tests;
- Continuous integration;
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev/meetup format (including external events).
What skills should you have?
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and CSS preprocessors (Sass / Less);
- Hands-on experience with React.js / Angular / Vue.js, willingness to learn new frameworks and libraries;
- Familiar with the Gulp / Grunt compilers, as well as Webpack (desirable);
- Knowledge of Relay / GraphQL and Redux / Flux is a nice-to-have;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- English level not lower than pre-intermediate (with a desire to improve it).
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing
Apply for position: