Team Manager67 Prosta streetWarsaw, Poland
- Formation of a new resource pool from scratch (or growing the existing one);
- Participation in interviews and making hiring decisions;
- Onboarding, setting goals and individual development plans, program mentoring, performance reviews, motivation, etc.
Participation in pre-sales: analysis and evaluation of projects, preparation of technical solutions and proposals.
- Acting as a Lead engineer on one of our projects;
- Discussion of design solutions directly with customers;
- Analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning, and architecture design;
- Participation in code review;
- New feature development, refactoring, and redesign of existing features.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and CSS, ES6+ and TypeScript;
- Strong experience and understanding security and web responsive concepts, debugging and performance optimization technics;
- Experience working with REST API and GraphQL;
- Solid understanding of design patterns, test-driven and domain-driven design, component-based architecture, and evolutionary architecture;
- Active participation and experience working Agile environment;
- Experience in onboarding new team members and mentoring;
- Client-focusing and ability to communicate effectively with customers;
- Node.js experience will be.
Front-end is one of the main focuses of the company's web development services. We've been developing front-end solutions for 10+ years, gaining profound expertise and growing into the front-end dev community. The company is expanding its dream team by hiring front-end and full-stack experts ready to get on non-trivial tasks! We write real code and use modern technology stack, such as React.js, Angular, and Vue.js.
We often combine Node.js back-end and the mobile version of React Native in our projects. The credo of the front-end developers team is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where front-end developers discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools. As we are growing and launching new projects, we welcome new Senior Front-end developers into the team.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing