Team Manager21a Taras Shevchenko streetTashkent, Uzbekistan
What will you be responsible for?
- Formation of a new resource pool from scratch (or growing the existing one);
- Participation in interviews and making hiring decisions;
- Onboarding, setting goals and individual development plans, program mentoring, performance reviews, motivation, etc.
- Participation in pre-sales: analysis and evaluation of projects, preparation of technical solutions and proposals.
What skills should you have?
- More than 5 years of experience in the IT sector;
- Experience as Project manager will be an advantage;
- Experience in gathering customer testing requirements and making project-level technical scoping and prioritization decisions;
- Knowledge and understanding of "agile" development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Experience in managing a team, onboarding new team members, and mentoring;
- Client-focusing and ability to communicate effectively with customers;
- English level not lower than Intermediate with the ability to express yourself confidently and effectively both verbally and in writing.
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is in Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, Ecommerce, Social Networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Tashkent has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with PlayStation and other entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical support for employees in Tashkent
- 19 working days of vacation per year, 21 after 2 years in the company
- English courses from Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Life support for the big events in your life
- And referral bonuses!