Social Media Manager650 California Street, CA 94108San Francisco, United States
- Identify creative ideas, trends, and campaigns for iTechArt and own the entire development, publication, and analytics lifecycle
- Manage a team of copywriters for regular social content development, including assigning, reviewing, and approving content
- Manage community engagement across platforms to build relationships with our audience, including clients and prospects, partners and employees, and thought leaders
- Support the development of our internal PR playbook and its ongoing execution
- Support paid campaigns, including drafting content, working with design for graphics, and identifying targeting and budgets
- Collaborate with iTechArt team members around the globe to ensure all appropriate activities are promoted, as well as connect with clients to verify content mentioning our business relationships
- Amplify company milestones, events, and other activities across regions
- Assist with the attendance and execution of events
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience
- A track record of driving measurable outcomes
- Existing relationships with key members of tech media, industry organizations, etc.
- Understanding of PR and social media best practices across events, publishing, awards, and internal processes
- Direct experience with earned and paid strategies and campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Tech and B2B experiences are preferred
iTechArt, an industry-leading global custom software company headquartered in New York, is hiring a US-based Social Media Manager to report to its Director of PR. A successful Social Media Manager should be proactive and creative by nature and a motivated self-starter. The incoming manager will be vital in building our awareness and credibility in the US, UK, EU, and LATAM.