Senior Unity Developer21a Taras Shevchenko streetTashkent, Uzbekistan
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the full development cycle
- Implementation of the functionality
- Development of in-game tools
What skills should you have?
- At least 2 years of experience with Unity
- Level of spoken English – Intermediate
- Experience with best practices such as TDD
- Has shipped at least 1 mobile title into production
- Experience in building flexible and reusable systems
- Ability to easily learn and work with new problems and new technologies
- Experience with optimisation of complex systems
- Understanding how network protocols work and experience with client-server communication
- Experience with UML and/or diagrams
- Ability to work with Scrum and Agile.
Nice to Have:
- Administrative experience with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence, Crowd), Artifactory and Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, Linux Administration, Application Support, C and Service Delivery
- Experience in deploying cloud solutions (AWS or Google)
- Experience with source control management (Git, CVS, etc)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with high performance computing
- Familiar with the automation of repetitive admin tasks
- Scripting/programming language (Perl, Ruby, Python, Shell, etc.).
Now the Unity direction is actively developing. There are a lot of prospects for growth, new projects appear and reasons to be proud of their achievements for Unity Developers in iTechArt.
Unity developer is a member of a large Remarkable People team with all social guarantees and serious expert community.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Tashkent has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with PlayStation and other entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical support for employees in Tashkent
- 19 working days of vacation per year, 21 after 2 years in the company
- English courses from Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Life support for the big events in your life
- And referral bonuses!