Senior Ruby DeveloperA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
- Participation in the full application development life cycle;
- Participation in the pre-sales activities;
- Project estimation, gathering requirements, participation in interviews with the customers;
- Participation in code reviews and meetings with clients;
- Mentoring less experienced team members.
- At least 4 years of hands-on commercial experience in software development;
- Commercial experience in Ruby language;
- Understanding how relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) work;
- Proficiency in HTML / CSS / Bootstrap, JS / CoffeeScript / React;
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (RSpec, Cucumber);
- English language level not lower than Intermediate (B1).
iTechArt has been using the Ruby language for 6 years. We started this direction with the help of our developers who were working with other technologies before switching to Ruby.
Now the Ruby team includes 70+ professionals working on over 15 projects across various domains, such as healthcare, healthy eating, advertising, insurance, music, food delivery, modeling, and auto business.
We use the modern stack in our projects, including Ruby 2.5+, Rails 5+, Elixir, Go, Docker, k8s, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Clickhouse, PostgreSQL, AWS, GCP, React, React Native, Angular 2+.
Every Friday, our experts hold internal Ruby MeetUp events, where they share live cases from implemented projects, discuss the latest news in the Ruby world, and watch videos from conferences.
We are looking for a Middle Ruby developer who never stops in his/her professional growth and is ready to move mountains dealing with non-legacy code together with the Remarkable People team.