Senior React Native DeveloperPoznan, Poland
- Development of cross-platform applications on React Native
- Participation in project evaluation and planning
- Translation of designs and application requirements into high quality code
- Active participation in code reviews and rallies with the client
- Component optimization for maximum performance on multiple mobile and web devices
- Integration with third-party services to increase the quality of the final product and meet business requirements (AWS Cognito, Firebase, Sentry, etc.)
- CI/CD configuration and support (Jenkins, CircleCI, AppCenter etc.)
- Create testable and reusable components on supported platforms
- Architecture design of the codebase to create "flexible" and easily maintainable products
- Creation of components with support for dynamic updating of localizations and styling (theming).
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with React and Flux/Redux
- Understanding React Hooks Concept
- Experience building multiscreen apps using React Navigation / React Native Navigation
- English at least Pre-Intermediate and a desire to improve oral and written skills
- The desire to learn new technologies and not stop there.
+ Understanding the concept of React Native and plugins. Experience in creating modules in Java, Kotlin, Objective-C and Swift for React Native
+ Hands-on experience with Google Play Console and App Store. AppGallery and Firebase App Distribution
In just five years, our React Native direction has grown to 50+ pros and turned into a true community. We hold meetups every Wednesday to share useful insights with peers and where we exchange experience and discuss the latest solutions to project problems.
We even have an internal corporate blog devoted to all things React Native: databases, increasing performance, cross-platform AR/VR applications, Flutter, Redux and native modules.
Our team continues developing iTechArt’s React Native department; the project number is actively increasing and we offer countless opportunities for growth.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing