Senior QA EngineerA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
- Functional and non-functional testing: web, mobile; UI testing; API/web services; consistent work with databases;
- Various bug tracking systems and documentation: test plans, testing strategies, checklists, test cases, use cases;
- Continuous communication with customers and the team: participation in demo sessions and project meetings, consultations with the customer on the choice of testing tools and approaches to testing the project;
- Documenting project requirements and layouts, testing to detect inconsistencies, contradictory requirements, and defects in design;
- If desired, participation in test automation and cooperation with the test automation team (Gherkin, Selenium are used; preparation of manual tests for further automation);
- In the future – mentoring newcomers and sharing experiences with the team.
- 4+ year of experience in testing web and/or mobile applications;
- English level - not lower than Upper-Intermediate;
- Understanding of the nuances of working with different types of test documents;
- Familiarity with project estimation techniques & experience with Agile methodologies;
- Experience with databases & SQL.
iTechArt has been building its expertise in software testing for more than 15 years. We partner with ambitious startups and giant companies from the USA and Europe across various domains, i.e., FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce. iTechArt has five testing departments and 350+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. More than 50% of the team are Senior QA engineers. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies.