Senior QA Automation Engineer67 Prosta streetWarsaw, Poland
- Creation of new frameworks, decision making on their architecture; writing scripts for existing frameworks;
- Continuous communication with customers in English: participation in demo sessions and project meetings, consultations on the choice of tools and approaches to test automation on the project;
- Close interaction with the development team;
- In the long term - mentoring newcomers and transferring experience to the team.
- 4+ years of QA automation experience;
- Proficiency in English (English language level not lower than Intermediate);
- Methods of projects estimation and hands-on experience with Agile methodologies.
iTechArt has been building its expertise in software testing for more than 15 years. We partner with ambitious startups and giant companies from the USA and Europe across various domains, i.e., FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce. iTechArt has five testing departments and 350+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. More than 50% of the team are Senior QA engineers. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing