Senior Python DeveloperPoznan, Poland
- Participation in the full cycle of software development;
- Writing high-quality Python code;
- Conducting code reviews;
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in web development;
- You've been working with the following frameworks: Flask, Django, aiohttp, Pyramid, Scrapy, Luigi, Pachyderm, Jupyter, NumPy, Pandas;
- Conversational English (at least Intermediate level), willingness to improve speaking and writing skills ;
- You don't know the word "stop" in your professional growth and keep pace with the latest technological advances in Python development.
We have been using Python in our projects since 2011. Within the past 10 years, we have grown our Python team into a progressive dev community, working on challenging tasks with no legacy code.
We work with ambitious startups from the USA and Western European countries across various domains: FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce. Working in the startup environment, we build on growth and development.
Python developer will become a member of our Remarkable People team, being a part of an expert community and enjoying all social benefits.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing