Senior PHP DeveloperA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning and development of the project architecture;
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions;
- Writing tests;
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- Participation in the code review;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and / or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format including external.
- commercial development experience in PHP, Laravel or Symfony;
- Proficiency in SQL (MySQL, Sqlite);
- Strong knowledge of Linux;
- Understanding http, tcp, udp, ssl protocols;
- Understanding SOLID principles;
- We will warmly welcome experience with front-end development and a desire to grow as a full-stack specialist
PHP direction is one of the first in our company. Since 2010 we have assembled an experienced and strong team. Without changing the traditions of the company, PHP developers are constantly improving their knowledge and do not forget to share it with colleagues.
Now the team has more than 60 PHP specialists developing more than 10+ projects in such domains as medicine, education, marketing, real estate and video services. The work is mainly carried out in small teams, where the contribution of each developer is visible and appreciated. Different technologies are used on projects: Laravel, Symfony, there is a little Magento2, Drupal. Also, many guys know other languages, for example, Python, Go, Ruby.