Senior Node.js DeveloperA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning and development of the project architecture;
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions;
- Writing tests;
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- Participation in the code review.
What skills should you have?
- 4+ years of web development experience;
- Knowledge of Node.js and JS frameworks: Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, Meteor.js, or similar;
- Understanding of how REST API and JSON work;
- Familiar with authorization and security (JSON Web Tokens (JWT));
- Strong database skills (MongoDB, MySQL / PostgreSQL);
- English language level not lower than Intermediate;
- We will warmly welcome experience with front-end development and a desire to grow as a full-stack specialist
Node.js / Full-stack JS is one of the main technologies used in the company's web development services. Our Node.js team writes real code and uses a modern technology stack, including Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, and Meteor.js.
Our engineers are ready to work as full-stack developers and use other tools and technologies, like React.js, Angular, Vue.js, and React Native for mobile app development.
The team's credo is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools.
Learning & Development:
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to numerous original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- And referral bonuses!