Senior Node.js DeveloperBaizakov St 280Almaty, Kazakhstan
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning and development of the project architecture;
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions;
- Writing tests;
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- Participation in the code review;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and / or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format, including external.
What skills should you have?
- 4+ years of web development experience;
- Knowledge of Node.js and JS frameworks: Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, Meteor.js, or similar;
- Understanding of how REST API and JSON work;
- Familiar with authorization and security (JSON Web Tokens (JWT));
- Strong database skills (MongoDB, MySQL / PostgreSQL);
- English language level not lower than B1 (Intermediate);
- We will warmly welcome experience with front-end development and a desire to grow as a full-stack specialist
Node.js / Full-stack JS is one of the main technologies used in the company's web development services. Our Node.js team writes real code and uses a modern technology stack, including Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, and Meteor.js.
Our engineers are ready to work as full-stack developers and use other tools and technologies, like React.js, Angular, Vue.js, and React Native for mobile app development.
The team's credo is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Almaty has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical support for employees in Almaty
- 19 working days of vacation per year, 21 after 2 years in the company
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Life support for the big events in your life
- And referral bonuses!