Senior NetSuite Developer24 Jana DekertaKrakow, Poland
What will you be responsible for?
- Development and implementation of technology solutions on the NetSuite platform;
- Development of modular (unit) and integration tests;
- An estimate of the complexity of the tasks and the labour required to accomplish them;
- Checking the code (code review) of other developers and their consulting;
- Analyze and correct errors;
- Communication with customers.
What skills should you have?
- Experience with NetSuite CRM and ERP;
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite SuiteBilling;
- Free Use of NetSuite Instrumentation;
- Good knowledge of the NetSuite data model;
- Understanding the basic approaches of NetSuite integration and the ways of data migration;
- Experience in NetSuite configuration and complex scenario development (workflows);
- The ability to understand and clarify the functional and non-functional requirements of the customer;
- Experience with CI CD tools;
- Proficiency in English (English language level not lower than Intermediate).
iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients get into the top ratings and win users worldwide with our solutions.
In our work, we put continuous development and moving forward first. We've already grown our team from 300 to 4000+ people, opened offices in 9 countries, become winners of prestigious awards, such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co, - and it's not the limit.
We have ongoing projects in domains like medicine, education, marketing, real estate, and video services. A person who will join the team will define which projects to take on depending on their wishes.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Krakow has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support through Luxmed Complex
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Polish courses
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to credits to spend across variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through Kafeteria My Benefit
- And referral bonuses!