Senior .NET DeveloperGdansk, Poland
- At least 4 years of practical experience with .NET;
- Knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server;
- English language level not lower than Intermediate;
- Experience in communicating with English-speaking customers;
- Desire to improve skills and keep abreast of the latest technological advances in .NET development.
- Development of new functionality of applications using the .NET stack;
- Participation in the full cycle of software application and business logic development;
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers;
- Conducting code reviews.
Our company has been developing .NET solutions since 2002 and has grown its .NET team to 450+ developers. We have 100+ completed projects in such domains as finance, medicine, e-commerce, education, marketing, and real estate.
Our full-stack engineers write real code and work with the modern .NET stack, including ASP.NET CORE, ASP.NET WebApi, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, UWP, and Entity Framework, as well as front-end frameworks, such as React, Angular, and VueJS.
The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools, e.g., Docker (CI / CD), Microsoft Azure, and RabbitMQ. We are looking for a self-motivated .NET developer, ready to offer ingenious solutions and successfully implement them as a member of our dedicated team.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing