Senior Java DeveloperA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
- Participation in the full cycle development;
- Proposals analysis and developing technical solutions;
- Writing quality, well-documented code;
- Participation in the pre-sales activities;
- Project estimation, gathering requirements, participation in interviews with the customers;
- Participation in code reviews and meetings with the client;
- 4+ years of experience with Java stack;
- English level not lower than Intermediate;
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers;
- Willingness to learn new technologies;
- Experience with React.js or Vue.js, Angular.
iTechArt has been developing Java solutions since the company’s founding. Now the Java team consists of more than 200 developers that have successfully implemented a variety of projects.
We provide web development services based on a widely used stack, including Java, Spring, and Hibernate. Our engineers are involved in the back-end development and Big Data projects and work as full-stack developers.
We are looking for a Middle Java Developer who never stops in his/her professional growth and is ready to move mountains dealing with non-legacy code together with the Remarkable People team.