Senior Java Developer21a Taras Shevchenko St, 100060Tashkent, Uzbekistan
We’re looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join the team. Here’s what you can expect in the role:
- Developing our solution set with a commitment to deliver high-quality code to production
- Participating in the full cycle of software application and business logic development
- Team communication: participating in demo sessions, Scrum ceremonies and Idea Talks
- Participating in project estimation and planning
- Conducting code reviews & writing code tests
- Participating in project estimation and planning and pre-sales activities
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev/meetup format (including external events)
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 4 years of practical experience with Java development
- A strong understanding of Spring, Hibernate and OOP principles and design patterns
- Knowledge of React.js or Angular will be a big plus
- A B1 level of English or higher, and experience in communicating with English-speaking customers
- A desire to improve their skills and keep abreast of the latest technological advances in Java development
At iTechArt, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
iTechArt has been developing Java solutions since the company was founded. Our Java team currently consists of more than 330 developers that have implemented a wide variety of projects. We provide web development services based on a widely used tech stack, incliding Java, Spring, and Hibernate. Our engineers work on the back-end development and Big Data projects, as well as full-stack development work.
In collaboration with Universities and IT-Schools, we run hackathons, mentor students, and speak publicly. Conferences are also part of our schedule. There are several Java development areas at our company. There are four of them: Big Data, QA Automation, Mobile, and Web. We conduct dev2dev meetups and internships for all of them internally.
Learning & Development:
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support for employees in Tashkent
- 19 working days of vacation per year, 21 after 2 years in the company
- English courses from Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Life support for the big events in your life
- And referral bonuses!