Senior iOS Developer12 Merab Aleksidze StTbilisi, Georgia
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions and work plans, and development of the project architecture;
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions;
- Direct communication with customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- Participation in code reviews;
- Writing tests;
- Continuous integration;
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev/meetup format (including external events).
What skills should you have?
- 4+ years of experience in Swift development;
- Experience with Combine, UI Kit, MVVM;
- Experience with RxSwift, SwiftUI, Viper will be a plus;
- Experience with git, understanding of git flow;
- Experience in writing unit tests and working with CI/CD;
- English level not lower than Intermediate.
Our company has been developing mobile solutions since 2008 and has grown its mobile engineering team to 85+ developers. We have 50+ completed projects in such domains as logistics, real estate, sports, IoT, and restaurant business.
We are fully responsible for all technical solutions in some of the projects. In our work, we try to implement processes that improve the quality of the code: Unit / UI tests, cross-code review, CI / CD.
The company hosts meetups where iOS Developers discuss the latest news, complex design decisions, and reviews of new tools.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields