Senior Golang DeveloperA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the assessment, planning, development, testing and documenting of the cloud-based microservices applications for IoT
- Direct communication with English-speaking other engineers and customers to solve challenging problems
- Participation in code reviews
- Provide post-production support
- If desired - participation in technical interviews or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meet-ups format (including external).
What skills should you have?
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Strong programming fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Good understanding of the concurrency model in Go
- Understanding of distributed systems such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases is a plus
- English language level not lower than Intermediate
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
We got our first Golang developer on board in 2017. Since then, our dedicated Golang team has grown to over 30 gophers.
We have worked on developing an open-source project, as well as the projects located in private GitHub repositories for our clients that include companies from the USA, Singapore, Brazil, and Israel. All our projects are based on microservices architecture and run mainly on the Google Cloud Platform. We host weekly meetups and regularly attend Go conferences.
At the Golang Developer meetups, we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools. We have an international team with specialists from Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and other countries.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Vilnius has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- And referral bonuses!