Senior Frontend DeveloperA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join the team. Here’s what you can expect in the role:
- Developing our solution set with a commitment to deliver high-quality code to production
- Analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning, and architecture design
- Participating in the full cycle of software application and business logic development
- Team communication: participate in demo sessions, Scrum ceremonies and Idea Talks
- Participating in project estimation and planning
- Conducting code reviews & writing code tests
- Working on continuous technology integration
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev/meetup format (including external events)
The ideal candidate has:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and CSS preprocessors (Sass / Less)
- Hands-on experience with React.js / Angular / Vue.js, and willingness to learn new frameworks and libraries
- Familiar with the Gulp / Grunt compilers, as well as Webpack (preferred)
- Knowledge of Relay / GraphQL and Redux / Flux is a nice-to-have
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Preferred: Node.js expertise; experience working with RDBMS; experience working with MongoDB.
- A B1 level of English or higher, and experience in communicating with English-speaking customers
- A desire to improve their skills and keep abreast of the latest technological advances
At iTechArt, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
Frontend development is one of iTechArt's main web-development services. We've been a leader in frontend solutions for over 10 years, gaining profound expertise and growing our dev community. We write real code and use a modern tech stack, including React.js, Angular, and Vue.js. We often combine Node.js back-end and the mobile version of React Native in our projects.
The credo of the frontend dev team is to maximize challenging and interesting tasks and minimize bug fixing. They also host regular meetups to discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and review new tools. Our team is growing and launching new projects – come join us!
Learning & Development:
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to numerous original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- And referral bonuses!