Senior DevOps EngineerPoznan, Poland
- At least 4 years of experience in DevOps;
- Knowledge of one of the cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud;
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, CI / CD, Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Proficiency in English (English language level not lower than Intermediate);
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus.
- Participation in the assessment, planning, and development of the project architecture;
- Code refactoring and redesign of existing features;
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and / or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format (including external events).
iTechArt works mainly with startups from the USA and Western European countries to help them attract investors and gain customer loyalty. We have a proven track record of raising several rounds of investments for our partners' products. In our work, we take on challenging projects and use a modern technology stack.
Our domains include FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, SaaS solutions, and more. The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex project solutions, and reviews of new tools.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who never stops in his/her professional growth and will maximize the predictability, efficiency, and safety of software development.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing