Senior Data Protection Officer10 Tolstoi streetMinsk, Belarus
What will you be responsible for?
- Analysis of personal data processing processes in the company and assessment of their compliance with legal requirements in the field of personal data protection;
- Analysis, assessment and forecasting of risks of the company in the field of personal data processing, development and implementation of measures to minimize or exclude them;
- Analysis of information systems and processes of personal data processing in such systems for compliance with the established mandatory requirements in the field of personal data protection and development of measures to eliminate inconsistencies;
- Analysis of existing legal and organizational measures to ensure protection of personal data, technical and cryptographic protection measures, and development of proposals for their improvement and efficiency;
- Development and implementation of additional legal and organizational measures to ensure protection of personal data, technical and cryptographic protection measures;
- Building processes of personal data processing in the company, development of a common strategy and standards for the processing of personal data;
- Analysis of existing internal documentation in the field of personal data processing and its improvement, if necessary, development and implementation of additional internal documentation (regulations, policies, instructions, etc.)
- Implementation of internal control over the processing of personal data, including periodic compliance audits;
- Interaction with state authorities providing control and supervision in the field of personal data protection, preparation of responses to requests;
- Monitoring of legislation and law enforcement practice in the field of personal data, preparation of opinions and recommendations;
- Сonsulting and training employees of the company on issues related to the processing of personal data;
- Development of training plans and programs to raise awareness of employees in the field of personal data.
What skills should you have?
- Graduate degree in law or higher education in information security/IT;
- At least 5 years of work experience, including direct experience in building personal data processing processes. Experience as a person responsible for organization of personal data processing will be an advantage;
- Experience in developing internal documentation in the organization of personal data processing (policies, instructions, regulations, responses to requests, standard clauses and notifications);
- In-depth knowledge of the Law "On Personal Data Protection", the Law "On Information, Informatization and Information Protection", other acts in the field of personal data protection in the Republic of Belarus, practice of their application;
- Knowledge of GDPR and experience in working on projects related to bringing internal company processes in compliance with GDPR requirements, knowledge of application practices;
- Skills in building and documenting business processes in accordance with legal requirements and company business practices;
- At least 2 years of practical experience in project management of management implementation systems and portfolio with several projects on implementation of management systems will be an advantage;
- English at least intermediate level.
iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as Lawyer.
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the United States and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is finance, wealth management, healthcare, online education, ecommerce, and social networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Minsk has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with Playstation and other entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Some of our benefits include:
- Expanded medical support
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- An Allsports account to keep fit (over 400 sports centers and activities available!)
- Life support for the big events in your life
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Corporate discounts from a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes
- And referral bonuses!