Senior Data EngineerA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
- Design and implementation of transformed data;
- Collecting, storing, and preparing data for further use by other team members;
- Management of various databases and large-scale processing systems in order to provide easy access to the required information;
- Design, creation, and maintenance of analytical infrastructure.
- 4+ years experience in Data Engineering;
- Experience with Spark;
- Understanding of data modelling and data storage;
- Understanding of SQL and NoSQL;
- Solid knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Java, Scala, R, Bash, C++, .NET;
- Hands-on experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure;
- Hands-on experience with building ETL processes;
- Experience working with Docker;
- English level not lower than Intermediate.
iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients get into the top ratings and win users worldwide with our solutions.
In our work, we put continuous development and moving forward first. We've already grown our team from 300 to 3,500+ people, opened offices in 7 countries, become winners of prestigious awards, such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co, - and it's not the limit.
We have ongoing projects in domains like medicine, education, marketing, real estate, and video services. A person who will join the team will define which projects to take on depending on their wishes.
The technology stack depends on the project, but we mostly use Spark (possibly along with Scala, Python, or Java). Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, Apache Hadoop (MapReduce, HDFS, Apache Hive), Apache Parquet, AWS (Glue, Athena, Redshift, S3) are also used.