Researcher (Recruiter Assistant)24 Jana DekertaKrakow, Poland
- Candidates market research in Poland.
- Search for candidates using various sources (LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack OverFlow, etc.)
- Writing primary letters to candidates, written communication.
- Conducting an initial telephone interview.
- Active interaction with a team of recruiters.
- 5+ months of experience in a similar position in the Polish market.
- Knowledge of the English language at B1 level or higher.
- Knowledge of the Polish language at the C1 level or higher.
iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients get into the top ratings and win users worldwide with our solutions.
In our work, we put continuous development and moving forward first. We've already grown our team from 300 to 3,500+ people, opened offices in 7 countries, become winners of prestigious awards, such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co, - and it's not the limit.
We are looking for a Researcher to join our growing team.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing