RecruiterA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
What will you be responsible for?
- Manage an entire recruitment cycle, owning each stage of the process (sourcing, conducting interviews, preparing offer proposals, working with negotiations on each step of the recruitment process)
- Provide an exceptional Candidate experience at each stage of the recruitment process
- Close collaboration with Recruiting Team and Hiring Managers and agrees on delivery expectations, timelines, and sourcing strategies
- Develop sourcing strategies, including passive candidate outreach channels, recruitment marketing plans, and talent pool mining
- Support the global recruiting team in analyzing demand and implementing recruiting strategies to develop candidate pools for future needs in your location (Lithuania)
- Work with our Employer Branding team to run digital recruitment campaigns and raise brand awareness in Lithuania
What skills should you have?
- At least two years of recruitment experience, with sourcing expertise in either an in-house, RPO, or agency role
- In-depth knowledge of the local IT talent market
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian
- Good understanding of modern programming technologies and frameworks
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with Candidates and Hire Managers
- Outstanding communication skills
iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients get into the top ratings and win users worldwide with our solutions.
In our work, we put continuous development and moving forward first. We've already grown our team from 300 to 3,500+ people, opened offices in 7 countries, become winners of prestigious awards, such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co, - and it's not the limit.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Vilnius has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- And referral bonuses!