Middle Unreal Engine Developer10 Tolstoi streetMinsk, Belarus
- Working on VR applications (Oculus quest 2, Metaverse)
- Module, plugin and SDK integration
- Resource and performance optimization
- C++ development experience
- 1.5 years of commercial development experience with Unreal Engine (including Blueprints, Behavior Trees, Environment Query System)
- API and SDK integration, not only game oriented
- Good object-oriented programming skills
- Experience in game profiling and optimization and rendering performance (GPU and CPU)
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Ability to write clean, readable and easily maintainable code
- At least a Pre-Intermediate level of English
iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients get into the top ratings and win users worldwide with our solutions.
In our work, we put continuous development and moving forward first. We've already grown our team from 300 to 3,500+ people, opened offices in 7 countries, become winners of prestigious awards, such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co, - and it's not the limit.
We make office life as comfortable as possible. Therefore, our team in Minsk has cozy open spaces, high-quality and up-to-date computers and ergonomic furniture, kitchens and lounge areas equipped with PlayStation and other entertainments.
iTechArt team members:
- Study English for free
- Enjoy medical support
- Take part in conferences and meetups organized by the company
- Keep fit thanks to the special sports program
- Enjoy corporate discounts in stores across the country
- Find amusement in bright holidays
- Can use the relocation package in case of moving to our offices from other countries