Middle Ruby Developer24 Jana DekertaKrakow, Poland
- Participation in the full application development life cycle and developing business logic;
- Analysis and preparation of technical solutions;
- Writing quality, well-documented code;
- Working with legacy code;
- Project estimation, gathering requirements, participation in interviews with the customers;
- Occasional business trips and direct communication with English-speaking customers.
- At least 2 years of hands-on commercial experience in software development;
- Commercial experience in Ruby language;
- Understanding how relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL) work;
- Proficiency in JS / CoffeeScript;
- English language level not lower than Intermediate (B1);
- Striving to improve skills and learn new technologies!
+ Experience in React will be an advantage
iTechArt has been using the Ruby language for 6 years. We started this direction with the help of our developers who were working with other technologies before switching to Ruby.
Now the Ruby team includes 70+ professionals working on over 15 projects across various domains, such as healthcare, healthy eating, advertising, insurance, music, food delivery, modeling, and auto business.
We use the modern stack in our projects, including Ruby 2.5+, Rails 5+, Elixir, Go, Docker, k8s, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Clickhouse, PostgreSQL, AWS, GCP, React, React Native, Angular 2+.
Every Friday, our experts hold internal Ruby MeetUp events, where they share live cases from implemented projects, discuss the latest news in the Ruby world, and watch videos from conferences.
We are looking for a Middle Ruby developer who never stops in his/her professional growth and is ready to move mountains dealing with non-legacy code together with the Remarkable People team.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing