Middle Project Manager24 Jana DekertaKrakow, Poland
- Interaction with the team and support it at all stages;
- Mediation between the team and product/management people;
- Help the team make decisions and remove obstacles;
- Conducting all Scrum events;
- Advising team members on all things Agile;
- Communication with the client on a daily basis.
- The level of English is not lower than Upper-intermediate;
- 2+ years of experience in the position of Project Manager;
- Regular cooperation with the team;
- Experience in problem and risk management;
- Work on Scrum will be an advantage;
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on project progress;
- Technical education.
iTechArt has proven expertise in application development and testing, helping our clients get into the top ratings and win users worldwide with our solutions.
In our work, we put continuous development and moving forward first. We've already grown our team from 300 to 3,500+ people, opened offices in 7 countries, become winners of prestigious awards, such as Stevie, Inc. 5000, and Clutch.co, - and it's not the limit.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing