Middle PHP Developer21a Taras Shevchenko streetTashkent, Uzbekistan
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning and development of the project architecture;
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions;
- Writing tests;
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- Participation in the code review.
What skills should you have?
- 2+ years of commercial development experience in PHP, Laravel or Symfony;
- Proficiency in SQL (MySQL, Sqlite);
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.), Wordpress experience would be a plus;
- We will warmly welcome experience with front-end(Vue.js, React.js, etc.) development and a desire to grow as a full-stack specialist;
- Proficiency in English (English language level not lower than Intermediate), desire to improve language skills and understand the most intricate dialects of customers.
PHP direction is one of the first in our company. Since 2010 we have assembled an experienced and strong team. Without changing the traditions of the company, PHP developers are constantly improving their knowledge and do not forget to share it with colleagues.
Now the team has more than 60 PHP specialists developing more than 10+ projects in such domains as medicine, education, marketing, real estate and video services. The work is mainly carried out in small teams, where the contribution of each developer is visible and appreciated. Different technologies are used on projects: Laravel, Symfony, there is a little Magento2, Drupal. Also, many guys know other languages, for example, Python, Go, Ruby.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Tashkent has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with PlayStation and other entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Our benefits include:
- Expanded medical support for employees in Tashkent
- 19 working days of vacation per year, 21 after 2 years in the company
- English courses from Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Life support for the big events in your life
- And referral bonuses!