Middle Node.js DeveloperA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
What will you be responsible for?
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions and work plans, and development of the project architecture;
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions;
- Writing tests;
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- Participation in the code reviews;
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and / or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format (including external events).
What skills should you have?
- Knowledge of Node.js and at least one of the following frameworks: Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, Meteor.js, or similar;
- Understanding how REST API and JSON work;
- Familiar with Authorization and Security (JSON Web Tokens (JWT));
- Strong database skills (MongoDB, MySQL / PostgreSQL);
- Proficiency in English (English language level not lower than Pre-Intermediate); desire to improve language skills and understand the most intricate dialects of customers;
- We will warmly welcome experience with front-end development and a desire to grow as a full-stack specialist.
Node.js / Full-stack JS is one of the main technologies used in the company's web development services. Our Node.js team writes real code and uses a modern technology stack, including Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, and Meteor.js.
Our engineers are ready to work as full-stack developers and use other tools and technologies, like React.js, Angular, Vue.js, and React Native for mobile app development.
The team's credo is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools.
Learning & Development:
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to numerous original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical insurance for employees
- 20 working days of vacation per year
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- And referral bonuses!