Middle Node.js DeveloperA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions and work plans, and development of the project architecture;
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions;
- Writing tests;
- Communication with English-speaking customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- Participation in the code reviews;
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and / or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev / meetup format (including external events).
- Knowledge of Node.js and at least one of the following frameworks: Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, Meteor.js, or similar;
- Understanding how REST API and JSON work;
- Familiar with Authorization and Security (JSON Web Tokens (JWT));
- Strong database skills (MongoDB, MySQL / PostgreSQL);
- Proficiency in English (English language level not lower than Pre-Intermediate); desire to improve language skills and understand the most intricate dialects of customers;
- We will warmly welcome experience with front-end development and a desire to grow as a full-stack specialist.
Node.js / Full-stack JS is one of the main technologies used in the company's web development services. Our Node.js team writes real code and uses a modern technology stack, including Express.js, Koa.js, Sails.js, Hapi.js, Nest.js, Next.js, and Meteor.js.
Our engineers are ready to work as full-stack developers and use other tools and technologies, like React.js, Angular, Vue.js, and React Native for mobile app development.
The team's credo is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools.