Middle Java Developer48A Legnicka streetWroclaw, Poland
- Participation in the full cycle development;
- Proposals analysis and developing technical solutions;
- Writing quality, well-documented code;
- Participation in the pre-sales activities;
- Project estimation, gathering requirements, participation in interviews with the customers;
- Participation in code reviews and meetings with the client;
- 2+ years experience in commercial Java development using Spring;
- English language level not lower than Intermediate (B1);
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
+ Experience with React.js or Vue.js; Angular will be a plus
+ Experience in communicating and working with customers will be a plus.
iTechArt has been developing Java solutions since the company’s founding. Now the Java team consists of more than 200 developers that have successfully implemented a variety of projects.
We provide web development services based on a widely used stack, including Java, Spring, and Hibernate. Our engineers are involved in the back-end development and Big Data projects and work as full-stack developers.
We are looking for a Middle Java Developer who never stops in his/her professional growth and is ready to move mountains dealing with non-legacy code together with the Remarkable People team.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing