Middle iOS Developer21a Taras Shevchenko streetTashkent, Uzbekistan
- Participation in the analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions and work plans, and development of the project architecture;
- Development of new features, code refactoring, and redesign of existing functions;
- Direct communication with customers when needed to discuss design solutions;
- Participation in code reviews;
- Writing tests;
- Continuous integration;
- If desired, participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing in dev2dev/meetup format (including external events).
- English knowledge level not lower than Intermediate;
- 2+ years of experience in Swift development;
- Experience with RxSwift, MVVM;
- Experience with git, understanding of git flow;
- Experience writing unit tests and working with CI/CD.
Our company has been developing mobile solutions since 2008 and has grown its mobile engineering team to 85+ developers. We have 50+ completed projects in such domains as logistics, real estate, sports, IoT, and restaurant business.
We are fully responsible for all technical solutions in some of the projects. In our work, we try to implement processes that improve the quality of the code: Unit / UI tests, cross-code review, CI / CD.
The company hosts meetups where iOS Developers discuss the latest news, complex design decisions, and reviews of new tools.
iTechArt team members:
- Study English for free
- Take part in conferences and meetups organized by the company
- Enjoy corporate discounts in stores across the country
- Find amusement in bright holidays