Middle Full-Stack (.NET/JS) Developer10 Tolstoi St, 220007Minsk, Belarus
What skills should you have?
- 1+ year in production full-stack software engineering;
- Hands-on experience in the development of RESTFUL web services using Asp.Net Web APIs & microservices;
- Strong experience in .NET Core, .NET 5;
- Skills in database technologies such as MSSQL, ORMs (EF/EF Core);
- Experience in Git;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Ability to break complex problems down into small pieces;
- Familiarity with container technologies and microservices applications and with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines will be a plus;
- Experience with Elastic Search, ELK stack, NoSQL databases such as Mongo, Cosmos and with RPC and Events in microservices will be a plus.
What will you be responsible for?
- Development of our solution set with a commitment to deliver high-quality code to production;
- Providing solid solutions that deliver on the promises made to our clients;
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements;
- Communication with the team: participation in Demo sessions, Scrum ceremonies and Idea Talks.
At iTechArt, we assemble senior-level, dedicated teams of developers to help fast-growing startups and innovative enterprises drive impact and achieve their goals. We’ve delivered solutions across multiple domains, including FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, e-commerce, and more.
iTechArt has developed .NET solutions since 2002 and our team has grown rapidly to over 400 developers with more than 100 projects under our belt. Our full-stack engineers write real code and work with the modern .NET stack, including ASP.NET CORE, ASP.NET WebApi, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, UWP, and Entity Framework, as well as front-end frameworks, such as React, Angular, and VueJS. We regularly host meetups where we discuss the latest industry news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools, e.g., Docker (CI/CD), Microsoft Azure, and RabbitMQ.
Learning & Development:
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- An Allsports account to keep fit (over 400 sports centers and activities available!)
- Life support for the big events in your life
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Corporate discounts from a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes
- And referral bonuses!