Middle Front-end Developer24 Jana DekertaKrakow, Poland
- Analysis of customer requirements, preparation of technical solutions, work planning, and architecture design;
- New feature development, refactoring, and redesign of existing features;
- Writing the tests; Discussion of design solutions directly with customers;
- Participation in code review;
- If desired - participation in technical interviews and/or mentoring, knowledge sharing at dev2dev, and internal/external meetups.
- HTML, CSS, and CSS preprocessors (Sass / Less);
- Practical experience with React.js / Angular / Vue.js and want to learn new frameworks and libraries;
- You are familiar with the Gulp / Grunt compilers, as well as Webpack (desirable);
- Knowledge of Relay / GraphQL and Redux / Flux is a nice-to-have;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Your English level is not lower than pre-intermediate, and you want to improve it;
- Node.js expertise will be a plus;
- Experience working with RDBMS will be a plus;
- Experience working with MongoDB will be a plus.
Front-end is one of the main focuses of the company's web development services. We've been developing front-end solutions for 10+ years, gaining profound expertise and growing into the front-end dev community. The company is expanding its dream team by hiring front-end and full-stack experts ready to get on non-trivial tasks! We write real code and use modern technology stack, such as React.js, Angular, and Vue.js.
We often combine Node.js back-end and the mobile version of React Native in our projects. The credo of the front-end developers team is the maximum of challenging and interesting tasks and the minimum of bug fixing! The company hosts meetups where front-end developers discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools. As we are growing and launching new projects, we welcome new Senior Front-end developers into the team.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing