Marketing Controller10 Tolstoi St, 220007Minsk, Belarus
We’re looking for a Marketing Controller to join the team. As part of our Controlling team, you will
- Contribute to business success through high-quality business performance analysis, taking a proactive approach to issue coordination and resolution
- Improve our planning process, develop management reporting, and take an active consulting role
You’ll also be responsible for:
- Planning/forecasting and analysis across all markets and channels: Financials: Revenue, Costs, Gross Profit; and Non-financials: number of leads, opportunities, accounts, conversion percentage etc; KPIs – CAC, CLT, LTV, ROI etc.
- Marketing support: marketing activities valuation, marketing efficiency calculations, marketing performance reporting (performance and non performance valuation)
- Monthly closing and deviation analysis/comments
- Proactive business-partner support (challenging and asking questions, active communicator, guiding/support of budget owners)
- Business Case methodology experience/knowledge: NPV, Payback, WACC, IRR etc.
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Sales & Marketing/FP&A/Marketing Analytics role
- Experience in markets and channels valuation
- Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong presentation skills and experience creating presentations and speaking with senior leaders
- Strong written and spoken English (at least a B2 level or higher)
- High autonomy and self-motivation, with attention to detail and a results driven attitude to approaching work.
iTechArt Group is a New York-headquartered custom development company with 14 offices across the globe powered by 3,500 engineers. For over 15 years, we’ve been developing state-of-the-art software for trailblazing startups including Classpass, Freshly, Bevi, Brex and large-scale businesses such as Mount Sinai, Yale School of Medicine, PwC, StreetShares, Pendo, Grubhub, and Brex.
Our vision remains unchanged since day one: we strive to be the first choice for the most sought-after talent, clients, and partners. For that reason, Deloitte, Global Outsourcing 100, Stevie, IAOP, Inc. 5000, and Financial Times have repeatedly recognized us among the world’s fastest-growing premier technology companies.
Learning & Development:
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- An Allsports account to keep fit (over 400 sports centers and activities available!)
- Life support for the big events in your life
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Corporate discounts from a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes
- And referral bonuses!