Lawyer67 Prosta streetWarsaw, Poland
What will you be responsible for?
- Provision of legal advice and support in connection with the operations of an international IT company;
- Research and analysis of national legislations in the areas of corporate and contract law;
- Development and oversight of the company’s corporate procedures, including convening and servicing general meetings of shareholders, preparation of agendas and other documents, taking minutes, conveying decisions of general meetings;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts;
- Legal analysis of the transaction structures.
What skills should you have?
- 5+ years of experience (at least 2 years of specific experience in the field of IT is preferable).
- Law degree from a Polish university.
- Experience in working with data protection field
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (Upper-intermediate+).
- Experience in corporate and contract law matters in foreign jurisdictions.
- Diligence, attention to detail, ability to work in international team.
iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as Lawyer.
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the United States and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is finance, wealth management, healthcare, online education, ecommerce, and social networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Warsaw has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
And that's not all! We also offer:
- Expanded medical support through Luxmed Complex
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Polish courses
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Access to credits to spend across variety of stores, restaurants & cafes through Kafeteria My Benefit
- And referral bonuses!