LawyerA. Goštauto g. 12A, UNIQ Business CenterVilnius, Lithuania
- Provision of legal advice and support operations of an international IT company.
- Research and analysis of national legislations in the areas of corporate and contract law.
- Development and oversight of the company’s corporate procedures, including convening and servicing general meetings of shareholders, preparation of other corporate documents.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts with customers.
- Legal analysis of the transaction structures.
- 6+ years of experience (at least 2 years of specific experience in the field of IT is preferable).
- Law degree from a recognized LT university (a foreign law degree (LLM) is a plus).
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (Upper-intermediate+).
- Excellent command of spoken and written Russian (Upper-intermediate+).
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate/contract law (local and international).
- Experience in corporate and contract law matters in foreign jurisdictions.
- Diligence, attention to detail, ability to work with large volumes of information.
iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as Lawyer.
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the United States and Western Europe.
Our key expertise is finance, wealth management, healthcare, online education, ecommerce, and social networking. Our clients are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from the Fortune 500.