What will you be responsible for?
- Provision of legal advice and support operations of an international IT company.
- Research and analysis of national legislations (Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany) in the areas of corporate, contract, employment law.
- Development and oversight of the company’s corporate procedures, including convening and servicing general meetings of shareholders, preparation of other corporate documents.
- Provision of comprehensive legal advice and solutions on a full range of employment law areas.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts with vendors/customers.
What skills should you have?
- 6+ years of experience (at least 2 years of specific experience in the field of IT is preferable).
- Law degree from a recognized SK, AT/DE university.
- Experience in practicing law in Slovakia AND Austria/Germany
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, German and Slovak languages(Upper-intermediate+).
- Experience in corporate and contract law matters in foreign jurisdictions.
- Diligence, attention to detail, ability to work in international team.
iTechArt has been building its expertise in software testing for more than 15 years. We partner with ambitious startups and giant companies from the USA and Europe across various domains, i.e., FinTech, PropTech, AdTech, HealthTech, and e-commerce. iTechArt has five testing departments and 350+ QA and QA automation specialists in its team. More than 50% of the team are Senior QA engineers. Our test automation experts host meetups where they share their knowledge with teammates and specialists from other companies.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields