Junior .NET Developer21a Taras Shevchenko streetTashkent, Uzbekistan
- At least 0.6 year of practical experience with .NET;
- Knowledge of .NET, ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server;
- English language level not lower than Intermediate;
- Experience in communicating with English-speaking customers;
- Desire to improve skills and keep abreast of the latest technological advances in .NET.
- Development of new functionality of applications using the .NET stack;
- Participation in the full cycle of software application and business logic development;
- Direct communication with English-speaking customers;
- Conducting code reviews.
Our company has been developing .NET solutions since 2002 and has grown its .NET team to 450+ developers. We have 100+ completed projects in such domains as finance, medicine, e-commerce, education, marketing, and real estate.
Our full-stack engineers write real code and work with the modern .NET stack, including ASP.NET CORE, ASP.NET WebApi, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, UWP, and Entity Framework, as well as front-end frameworks, such as React, Angular, and VueJS.
The company hosts meetups where we discuss the latest news, complex design solutions, and reviews of new tools, e.g., Docker (CI / CD), Microsoft Azure, and RabbitMQ. We are looking for a self-motivated .NET developer, ready to offer ingenious solutions and successfully implement them as a member of our dedicated team.
iTechArt team members:
- Study English for free
- Take part in conferences and meetups organized by the company
- Enjoy corporate discounts in stores across the country
- Find amusement in bright holidays