Junior Marketing Specialist10 Tolstoi streetMinsk, Belarus
- Review and analyze incoming requests
- Gather information from delivery teams
- Take part in everyday marketing team activities
- Analysis of information
- Maintain the internal projects and services database.
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to process large volumes of information
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Previous working experience is not required. We know how to help you build your career.
iTechArt Group is a New York-headquartered custom development company with 14 offices across the globe powered by 3,500 engineers. For over 15 years, we’ve been developing state-of-the-art software for trailblazing startups including Classpass, Freshly, Bevi, Brex and large-scale businesses such as Mount Sinai, Yale School of Medicine, PwC, StreetShares, Pendo, Grubhub, and Brex.
Our vision remains unchanged since day one: we strive to be the first choice for the most sought-after talent, clients, and partners. For that reason, Deloitte, Global Outsourcing 100, Stevie, IAOP, Inc. 5000, and Financial Times have repeatedly recognized us among the world’s fastest-growing premier technology companies.
We make office life as comfortable as possible. Therefore, our team in Minsk has cozy open spaces, high-quality and up-to-date computers and ergonomic furniture, kitchens and lounge areas equipped with PlayStation and other entertainments.
iTechArt team members:
- Study English for free
- Enjoy medical support
- Take part in conferences and meetups organized by the company
- Keep fit thanks to the special sports program
- Enjoy corporate discounts in stores across the country
- Find amusement in bright holidays
- Can use the relocation package in case of moving to our offices from other countries