Junior Marketing Researcher10 Tolstoi streetMinsk, Belarus
What will you be responsible for?
- Collection of information about the target audience of the company, filling the database;
- Analysis of tools and platforms to find information about the target audience of the company;
- Market research of potential clients;
- Participation in the daily activities of the marketing team.
What skills should you have?
- English language at Intermediate or higher level;
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to process large volumes of information;
- Excellent communication skills.
iTechArt Group is a New York-headquartered custom development company with 14 offices across the globe powered by 3,500 engineers. For over 15 years, we’ve been developing state-of-the-art software for trailblazing startups including Classpass, Freshly, Bevi, Brex and large-scale businesses such as Mount Sinai, Yale School of Medicine, PwC, StreetShares, Pendo, Grubhub, and Brex.
Our vision remains unchanged since day one: we strive to be the first choice for the most sought-after talent, clients, and partners. For that reason, Deloitte, Global Outsourcing 100, Stevie, IAOP, Inc. 5000, and Financial Times have repeatedly recognized us among the world’s fastest-growing premier technology companies.
Office life doesn't have to be boring! Our office in Minsk has cozy open spaces, lightning fast computers and ergonomic furniture, a kitchen and lounge areas with Playstation and other entertainment systems to enjoy when you need a break from work.
Our company culture is rooted in the belief that ongoing growth benefits employees and the company. Because of that, we offer:
- An individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- Access to our technology mentorship program as a mentor or mentee
- The opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
Some of our benefits include:
- Expanded medical support
- English courses from level Elementary up to Intermediate+ and specialized trainings
- Сonferences & meetups, organized by our company
- Corporate getaway & teambuilding activities
- An Allsports account to keep fit (over 400 sports centers and activities available!)
- Life support for the big events in your life
- Pizza days, office gatherings and more from our Employee Happiness team
- Corporate discounts from a variety of stores, restaurants & cafes
- And referral bonuses!