Junior Java DeveloperGdansk, Poland
- Communication with clients, clarification and discussion of project requirements;
- Participation in project planning;
- Conducting and passing code reviews;
- Involvement in multiple stages of development: new functionality demos, writing tests, application development and release;
- Working in distributed teams, adding new features;
- Refinement and maintenance of existing functionality.
- Good knowledge of Java and 1 year experience in commercial Java development;
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate;
- Knowledge of React.js or Angular will be a big plus;
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP principles and design patterns;
- Proficiency in English (Intermediate level and above).
iTechArt has been developing Java solutions since the company’s founding. Now the Java team consists of more than 200 developers that have successfully implemented a variety of projects.
We provide web development services based on a widely used stack, including Java, Spring, and Hibernate. Our engineers are involved in the back-end development and Big Data projects and work as full-stack developers.
We are looking for a Middle Java Developer who never stops in his/her professional growth and is ready to move mountains dealing with non-legacy code together with the Remarkable People team.
- We take an individualized approach to career development, tailoring growth plans to every role
- In your first few months, you will have access to our technology mentorship program; you can later elect to participate as a mentor
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to up to 300 original projects in 30 different fields
- If needed, we will help you improve your English through courses offered at every level
- Our company culture is rooted in the belief that we don't create rules for their own sake
- Our benefits include Luxmed Complex and Kafeteria My Benefit
- We provide the newest tech equipment and electrically operated desks for comfort and efficiency
- Our dedicated Employee Happiness hosts pizza days, team breakfasts, and more for our team members' wellbeing